Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's a Jungle Out There....

In my backyard that is!! Spring has sprung here in Middle Georgia and all that is growing in the yard is weeds. Tomorrow I plan on cutting it...with my push mower! Yep I have an old school mower. Actually we have a guy that cuts the grass but he hasn't started his bi-weekly visits yet! Sometimes Sweet Mama likes it "trimmed" in-between visits. So I got a push mower. That way I don't have to go to the gas station and get gas! It's me and foot power baby!!
This is my challenge! Nice isn't it... I have to get it cut tomorrow because the rain is coming Friday. If I don't.....you may not be able to see the fence from the house!

This was my Tulip tree (Japanese Magnolia) before the last freeze. Now it has little green leaves all over. And the Cherry Trees are starting to bud.



Should be Cherry Blossom time before you know it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment