Saturday, April 3, 2010

Who will be the 500th?



Only 10 more sales to go before I reach 500!! It's only been 1 year and 4 months since I started this shop...I never thought it would take off as it has! Keep in mind that last May Sweet Mama had her major sinus surgery and we had 28 radiation treatments in the summer...plus all the doctor trips to Atlanta. I didn't really have the time to put into this shop until around August. Then it was the holiday season! I felt a little overwhelmed then but now I know what to expect and WILL be more prepared!





This is the first apron sold in the shop...Well actually it was Red's Christmas present. I made her buy it back so I could have a sale. So technically I will be at 499 but I am counting this anyway! The Hip Floral Ruffle Apron show above was the first one sold...to a lady in Texas!

I am so blessed to be able to do this and make money. I don't know what I would have done if I had to have a "real" job. As if this job isn't real...it has been a lot of work, 7 days a week. It is so rewarding to think that people I have never met, and in so many faraway countries, love my work as much as I do. Some days I even wish Sweet Mama had learned to sew and liked it! But she is a wonderful cheerleader and everybody needs one of those on the team!

So thank you all for believing in me and helping me to take care of Sweet Mama! I'm looking forward to see how long it takes to reach 1000. I have lots more new things on the way so keep watching!

(I have a special surprise for the 500th customer! I can't wait to see who it will be!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment