Saturday, March 5, 2011

Chicken Pot Pie




It is a cold and rainy day here in Middle Georgia... I found this recipe which sounded so good. Has anyone ever made this one? Sounds so yummy and easy! My favorite kind!!



Chicken Pot Pie


12.5 oz can HORMEL chicken breast, drained and shredded
10 5 oz cream of broccoli soup
1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
1/3 c. milk
10 oz pkg frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
16.3 oz can home-style refrigerated buttermilk biscuits

Heat oven to 400 degrees. In round baking dish, combine soup, milk and pepper. Stir in chicken & vegetables. Bake 20-25 minutes. Cut each biscuit into quarters & arrange over mixture. Bake 12-15 minutes longer or until biscuits are golden brown.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm famous for my chicken pot pie and it is one of my all time favorite comfort foods. Perfect on a 'rainy day in Georgia'...

    Hey.that would be a great title for a song!!

    ;->

    Janet xox

    enjoy your pot pie

    ReplyDelete