Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Plus Size Apron Now Available!!



Finally!! Plus Size Aprons in my shop! This is the first one Blue Chocolate Flowers! It is a larger version of one of my most popular aprons! You can see the listing in my shop here It is a little bit longer than the original but just as cute!


Because my mannequin is on the small side, I had to come up with a better way to show the apron. I didn't want to have a skinny girl wearing an apron that didn't fit her! After some thought Sweet Mama suggested that we go to Goodwill and see if we could find a winter vest. You know the puffy kind... Which I did and put it on the mannequin backwards. It has adjustable drawstrings on the bottom sides that you can make tighter... so you won't freeze. That was great because once each side was tightened the vest was shorter and not hanging out the bottom of the overshirt. Sweet Mama's best friend is big busted and she donated an old bra! It took some trial and error to get it just right...but voila! What do you think?! I think she might need a different shirt but for now is perfect! I am adding more aprons like this one to the shop in different fabrics. Ruffle and Half aprons coming soon!

I think everyone should have a pretty apron!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I hate it when an apron does not wrap around enough..I like full coverage. I know these will go fast.

    Well done.

    Janet xox
    PS...come enter my giveaway!!! Winner gets to pick out a Janet Hill Studio art print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!This one is great. These beautiful print plus size apron is the best option for the ones looking for apron in large size.
    Looking forward to read about more such interesting salon apparels.

    ReplyDelete