Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day!!

Happy Earth Day!!! It was a beautiful day here! Sunny and very warm! Wish we would have had a tiny bit of rain...but it was not to be!








Found out today that I am in 3...count them 3, Earth Day treasuries!! They are all very cool! 2 feature my Go Green BBQ Apron which you can see more of here!




~Here are the treasuries~








Second is another Happy Earth Day




And




Third is Earth Day








Thank you to all the curriators for choosing my aprons! I love them all!!








Finally I will leave you with the view that greeted us as we left the Good Friday service at church tonight! Isn't it amazing?!!!







Have a Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome...think someone planned those jet streams????
    Happy Easter
    ;->


    janet xox

    ReplyDelete