Friday, February 26, 2010

I need you HELP!


My Enchanted Forest BBQ Style Apron (see above) is featured today in a contest where the top 10 winners will be featured on a cool blog for the month of March! The Handmade Gift Guide is a cool blog. There are lots of talented Etsy artisans featured today..and I am so happy to be included! It would be such a great way to get my aprons seen by so many people...this blogs has a lot of followers. I found her through Facebook fanpages...there are a lot of fanpages of cool Etsy shops.
Please check out the blog and VOTE! The link is attached below! There is a bar on the righthand side with a list of shops that you can click on to vote (my shop is down at the bottom of the list) http://www.thehandmadegiftguide.com/
Thank you so much for voting! Remember you only get one vote!

2 comments: