Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Love is Back!!




As many of you know, the love has been missing around here... After Beau was put on Prozac for his peeing problem, things got a little dicey around here. Names were called, feelings were hurt, and the fur flied... But Sunday a miracle happened!! I was working on a large order all day and I while I wasn't looking Bella shared the favorite chair with Beau. They stayed like this for an hour or so.

Beau has slowly been coming back to his old self...every now and then he would give Bell a little kiss. Earlier in the afternoon I noticed this dove sitting in the birdbath in the front yard. A sign of peace.


Also on Sunday afternoon Bellas g0t a new toy from my Brother-in-law Kojac. It is a plastic ring with a ball, that lights up, in a track that rings a scratching mat, sprinkled with catnip! (notice the ball in the top leftside of the ring!) Oh Happy Day! She LOVES it!! Beau is not quite sure... He tends to just sit on it.


So, for now, life is good!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cats. I rescued a dog that had to be put on prozac. It's amazing what that can do even for animals. I'm glad things are better for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit...come see the finished apron ;-)

    ReplyDelete