Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Today has been a great day! I woke up this morning to a sale in my Etsy shop! It is so nice to sell something while I am asleep!! Then later in the day I sold another around 3 pm. I'm jumping for joy! I was at the post office mailing the one from this morning when this one sold!! AND THEN, tonight I sold another!! Can you see me doing the Happy Dance?!!! This is the best day I have had yet with my shop! I hope everything keeps selling! It would be nice to wake up tomorrow and find that I have sold another! I am so glad that people are starting to find me. I love making these aprons and am happy that other like them too!

I have also contributed some aprons to an event in Michigan this month. It is a cooking event for girls at a shelter for domestic violence. Check out the site www.EnchantedMakeovers.org
They do really nice work!

No comments:

Post a Comment