Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rainy Afternoon


Rainy afternoon... This morning I had errands to run, mail an aprons, grocery store, bank and gas station. It was sprinkling then but stopped, got hot and sunny! I was wising for a good thunderstorm and maybe a nap. Soon after lunch and a walk around the yard with Sweet Mama, it clouds started coming back. About the time I laid down...got all settled in...the phone rang! It always happens that way! People start checking on Sweet Mama and wishing her well. That's okay but....Beau has become quite a morning cat. Awake today at 5:45, yesterday 5:20. After a few days of this it will wear you out. So all day today when I see him napping I wake him up! Hopefully this will work and I will be able to sleep until at least 7:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment