Saturday, April 25, 2009

I am on a Treasury on Etsy!




I am so excited! I made it onto another Treasury List on Etsy! This apron "Mom's Roses" is listed on a Mother's Day Treasury List. There are 12 items listed in this treasury. For those of you who don't know what a treasury is, it is a listing posted by Esty members of items they like that are for sale on Etsy. Great advertising for the shop! There are all kinds of treasury listings but each only lasts for a couple of days. It is always changing. There are thousands of sellers on Etsy with millions of items to choose from. But I was chosen!! It is a big deal in my little world! I am so proud!
This list expires Monday April 27 at 1:52pm EDT

I went to the City Market on the Green in downtown Macon today. Boy was it hot! Feels like summer already...not April! Sat there and watched as people walked by... and bought nothing from me!! I even had the above apron there...but no one cared. They were just there for the produce and plants!! I have one more weekend and then I will be unable to participate for a while. Sweet Mama's surgery is May 5!

So, hot and tired, I get back home, check the Etsy shop site and, SURPRISE, I am on a treasury!! The day got instantly better!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment